Admissions / Discharges
- Entry Test
Admissions are open to all boys & girls and they can take admission in the classes from pre-Nursery to intermediate however degree classes are only for girls. These are purely on merit basis.
The admissions in Noor School & College Mansehra are offered only to the students on the basis of entry test based on the courses of previous class.
- Entry Test and Interviews:
Qualifying entry test and interview is the condition for admission in all the classes. Failure at any of these may lead to disqualification from admission.
However for Pre-Nursery class which is the main point of entry, there are just aptitude/intelligence/picture tests, coupled with an interview to assess that the child will be able to benefit from this type of education.
The tests for school section are held during the month of January/ February every year. An advertisement to this effect appears in the important newspapers of Mansehra through which applications for admission are called.
Entry tests for college classes are held immediately after matric exams for intermediate and after inter exams for graduation classes.
- Provisional Admissions
As provided in the B.I.S.E rules, provisional admissions to classes XI and XII will be made soon after the Matriculation and FA/ F.Sc Examination Part-I are over. Entry for own students will be based on their performance in the Send-Up & Detention Tests and recommendations of the teachers concerned. The entrants from outside will be taken on their merit in the entry test and interview. These admissions, for all intents and purposes, in both the categories will be provisional and will not confer any right, what-so-ever on the students to claim regular admission after that, if they fail or fall below the laid down line of merit.
- Regular Admission
All the provisionally admitted students of FA/ F.Sc Parts I and II will be offered regular admissions ONLY if they pass their respective Board examinations in all the subjects including the practicals.
- Admission Process:
- Parents/guardians are requested to apply for registration on the prescribed form.
- Registration form is available with the school prospectus which can be obtained from school/college office on payment of prescribed fee which is non-refundable.
- The complete registration form with required documents should be submitted before the last date of submission of forms as announced.
- The registration form should be accompanied with registration fee (non-refundable) as prescribed.
- In case of students admitted to Grade 1 onward, school leaving certificate from the previous school must be submitted within one month of the admission otherwise admission order shall stand cancelled.
- At the time of admission an undertaking by the students and parents should be submitted otherwise admission shall stand cancelled.
- Latter on admissions to other classes is subject to availability of seats, primarily to replace drop outs or withdrawls, if any. An entrance test will be held before any admissions for any class. In exceptional cases a student may be admitted to class during the session, subject to his her performance in the written test and interview.
- Admission is granted strictly on merit basis. However, the school reserves the right to refuse admission to anyone without assigning any reason.
- The result of entry test for all classes is strictly confidential and cannot be challenged under any circumstances. Lay out for the entrance test for the concerned class will be furnished at the time of issuance of prospectus or form but it is only to give idea of what to expect; test will not fully contain what is stated in the lay out.
- Admission Criteria for F.A/F.Sc
All students seeking admission to F.A/F.Sc (Pre –Medical, Engineering) must have passed the S. S.C from the board in at least first division. Provisional admission is generally allowed after the matric exams to make good use of nearly two months before the result are announced with a clear understanding that failure to achieve the prescribed merit will imply withdrawal from the college.
DMCs of SSC Three copies
CNIC Two copies
Domicile One copy
Provisional Certificate One Copy
Migration certificate One copy
- Admission Criteria for Graduation Classes
All the students seeking admission to B.Sc. must have passed the intermediate from the board in at least first division with more than 65% marks and the students seeking admission to B.A must passed their intermediate in at least 2nd division.
- Interviews for Graduation Classes:
For taking admission in B.A/B.Sc candidates are required to clear the interview. The interview is conducted by the chairman.
The appearance of candidate along with one guardian before the interview panel is compulsory. In interview the academic and behavioural position of the student is assessed.
Beside this the attitude of the person going to be guardian of the student is also analyzed. After conducting the detail interview, final selection of candidates takes place and successful candidates are asked to submit admission from along with required documents.
- Documents Required:
DMCs of F.A/F.Sc Part-II………………..Three copies
DMC of SSC……………………………. One copy
Provisional Certificate………………………One Copy
Migration certificate (Board to University)..One copy